If you want to know about the staircase detail or toilet detail or aluminium fixed glass window, please click the link.
An aluminum fixed glass window is a type of window that is made with aluminum frames and a non-opening glass panel. The glass is permanently fixed in place and cannot be opened or closed.
These types of windows are often used in commercial and industrial buildings, as well as in some residential applications.
They are durable, low-maintenance, and provide good insulation and soundproofing.
Image of aluminum fixed glass window detail and downloadable (in DWG) link below
Aluminum fixed glass window detail drawing – 1
An aluminum fixed glass window detail drawing is a technical drawing that shows the specific dimensions and construction details of an aluminum fixed glass window. It typically includes information such as the dimensions of the aluminum frame, the thickness and type of glass used, the type of glazing and sealant used, and any other relevant details such as the location of fasteners or structural supports.
This type of drawing is used by architects, builders, and engineers to ensure that the window is constructed correctly and meets all necessary building codes and standards. It can also be used as a guide for installation of the window.
In addition to the information mentioned earlier, an aluminium fixed glass window detail drawing may also include:
- The type of aluminum used in the frame (e.g. 6063-T6)
- The profile of the frame(e.g. square, round etc)
- The dimensions of the aluminum frame sections (e.g. width, height, depth)
- The dimensions of the glass panel (e.g. width, height)
- The type of glass used (e.g. tempered, laminated, insulated)
- The type of glazing (e.g. single, double, triple)
- The location of the gasket or sealant used to seal the glass in the frame
- The type of hardware used to secure the glass in the frame (e.g. clips, gaskets)
- The type of fasteners used to attach the frame to the building structure
- The type of weatherstripping used to seal the window against air and water infiltration
- The type of paint or finish used on the aluminum frame
- The type of sill or threshold used, if any
- The type of drainage system used, if any
- The type of ventilation system used, if any
- The type of security system used, if any
- The type of fire-rated system, if any
- The type of energy-efficient system, if any
- Any other specific requirement or codes that needs to be followed.
This type of detailed drawings allows the builders, contractors and architects to understand the technical aspects of the window and to identify any potential issues before construction begins, ensuring that the window is installed correctly and performs as intended.
Our tips to help you improve your architectural aluminum fixed glass window detailing.